Sunday, September 11, 2005

Normality

something I've never really had with anyone else. But I have it with Wes. We've seen to fall into a domestic pattern that suits us very well. Who would have thought? I've been alone for 5 years and certainly didn't think it would be this easy to get along with someone else in my space, especially since we're in my small 1 bedroom apartment. But it's working pretty well. For example, yesterday, I picked up the apartment while he faxed/e-mailed some stuff he needed to for school. We then went shopping at Old Navy where I again spent a ton of money. Next, lunch, then came home and while I took a short nap, he did the dishes. Then I read for school for a couple of hours while he also read. Then we watched a couple of movies. It was a perfect day. We didn't do anything too exciting (ok, I left a few activities out), but it was nice. I was happy and content. Today will be similar. We need to get groceries and do the laundry. And a bunch of school stuff. I think today will be good too. That makes me happy!

So, off to the day,
Stacia

1 comment:

Beth said...

Sounds like a pretty damn nice fit to me!