Sunday, January 16, 2005

Full

I had a great weekend! I went up to Minneapolis to visit my cousin Suniel and his wife Amanda. Ok, I went to visit my friend Amanda, who happens to be married to my cousin. The weather was great driving up there (and back), except it was a little cold. Friday night we went to a great Thai restaurant and the food was delicious. Saturday we went to the Minneapolis Institute of Art. The place is amazing, huge and amazing. I'm so glad we went and I would recommend it to all of you. Saturday night, we stayed home, ate leftovers, and got really, really drunk. It was so nice. I have not drank like that in a long time and I really needed it before school starts again. If you got any voicemails from me while I was intoxicated, I apologize. I know I made at least one call. Sunday, we went to this great Cuban place for breakfast/lunch. Again, excellent food. Amanda is a wonderful cook and she also knows all the good places to eat. Then I drove home. I'm a little tired, but feel like I'm ready for the semester. I really like Amanda: she is an amazing woman. I feel so thankful that she is part of our family. I love talking to her about everything, because we just seem a lot a like. So, this weekend was exactly what I needed.

Stacia

2 comments:

1 FN HandyMan said...

I enjoy Institutes like you described! (And museums and such too!) I get along really well with my sis in law. We just kinda click that way. A lot in common and we just laugh a lot together. I too am glad shes part of my family. Life just wouldn't be the same without her.

Beth said...

School started yesterday for me. I had a long weekend that included lots of sleep.

I'm assuming you started yesterday too. Enjoying your classes?