Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Infection

Apparently I have been infected by Clarity, who has an amazing blog I've been reading for a little over 6 months but haven't managed to link yet. (ok, I'm a loser). I'm planning on doing that over Christmas. clarity25.diaryland.com But here's the thing, "Write 5 random facts about yourself, and then list the names of 5 people whom you in turn infect". Do I know 5 people?

anyway, here goes.

1. My mom threw a surprise birthday party for me one year, I think I was 17. I asked her when everyone was going to leave. (I'm not that social, and Camille wasn't there).
2. I decided at age 15 that I wanted to be a Russian history professor.
3. Mountains are my favorite type of landscape.
4. I always wanted to adopt instead of being pregnant. I remember telling my mom when I was in first grade that I wanted to adopt 6 kids.
5. I consider myself to be a boring person.

So, I tag
Camille
Queen
Mickey's girl
(again I am totally computer illerate (and apparently I can't spell either), so if you want to visit these people, they're in the links on the side)

If any random person is reading this and decides they want to do it to, leave a note.

Other than that, it snowed all day. Literally. It stilled hasn't stopped. I guess it's ok, except I have to drive tomorrow and I hate driving in the snow. But tomorrow should be a good day. I'm getting my hair done and I'm going to see one of my friends. That'll be fun. Then another review session. I had one today and the students just stared at me. I don't get it. I'm not going to write their tests for them. Friday, I'm just cleaning house and packing and stuff like that. Saturday, the students take the final and then I grade and grade and grade. Monday I leave for home. I'm very excited about seeing Wes and my family. Ok, I'm kind of ecstatic. I'm just holding it in, because I can only focus on one thing at a time, and right now, that's the rest of the semester.

Ok, I have to get something to eat. Stay warm and be merry.

No comments: