Sunday, December 18, 2005

I'll be home for Christmas. . .

tomorrow. I go home tomorrow. I'm so excited. I should probably pack. Yesterday, the students took their finals. And I am happy to report that their final grades have already been e-mailed to the professor. Nobody failed it, although there were a few that were close. It was a good semester but I'm happy it's over.

Tomorrow, I go home and I get to see my family and Wes and meet his dad. This sounds ridiculous, but I asked Wes how long he planned on waiting before he proposed because I want to show my ring off. It kind of made me feel like a bitch, but he laughed and said he intended to wait about 5 minutes. He also said he will probably cry, so he wants to do it in private. Isn't that sweet. He also said the ring is 10 times more beautiful than in looks in the pictures. And then on Tuesday, the little man comes over. I'm sure that will be exciting for about 30 minutes (utter sarcasm). Two year olds can be very tiring, but he is the cutest two year old ever. And smart too. Mom said he knows his colors and some shapes. Tuesday night, Craig will come over for dinner. I'm not sure when the rest of the family will show up, but Elise is at home already too (they got out a week before us). But it will be a great week. Camille gets to meet Wes, and Wes and I will get to see Andrea and her husband.

I guess I should get some sleep. And I need to pack. The cab picks me up tomorrow at 10:45a, and I'll be home by 3:45p. I hope everyone is as happy as I am.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

have a great time at home sweetie! can't wait to see the ring on your finger!

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a wonderful time at home!! Best wishes and Merry Christmas!