Thursday, September 04, 2008

Too cute!

This is the fun part, the part where really cute stuff starts trickling in. I just got these from my sister. The one on the left is cute (that last word is daddy, just in case you can't see it), but I love the one on the right!!! My own little navy bean. I find myself rubbing my belly and wondering what bumps are: is that a foot, a little fist, perhaps a knee. And then I start to tear up. According to my due date, I have almost 9 weeks left. That's not very long until I can hold her and kiss her and hug her and eat her toes (because that's what baby toes are for!). Occasionally I panic, ok, I panic a lot. What if I'm not a good mom? What if she just has a bad temperment (which would be Wes's fault, of course)? What if I can't figure out what I'm supposed to do? But then I feel better, because I know that I have lots of people who love me and can offer me advise. So, thank you to everyone who has been so supportive and I can't wait to start this next journey together.

And Beth, I will post pictures of my bargains. Got another one today, just don't have a picture of it yet!

1 comment:

tbooty said...

those are adorable! but not as adorable as little navy bean will be IN them! i'm so excited for her to get here! i gotta live vicariously through my friends until we get pregnant, you know! :)