Thursday, September 11, 2008

Thank you for listening

Thank you for listening to my rant. I feel better. Kind of. It's mostly Wes's family that's pulling the "we want to get you stuff" game, and really it's his dad, because I don't know how to get a hold of the rest of the family because he refuses to give me phone #'s and e-mails because he is lazy (that really is the truth) and I doubt he has forwarded any of the e-mails and information I have sent him and requested him to forward, again, because he is lazy. Yet, he tells me every time we talk that they all want to help. So, I sent Wes an e-mail and told him he could deal with it, it's his family. Now, I refuse to worry about it. I'm going to do what I need to do.

Yesterday I got my First Aid/CPR certification! YAY!!!! I know I should have done it anyway, but my sister almost died of SIDS when she was born, so I thought it was extra important to get it done.

Today, my parents are coming to visit!!!! They will help calm me down. My dad is going to help me clean/organize the garage (and by help, I mean I will point and he will move stuff) and my mom is going to take me shopping!!! It will be fun for everyone, except maybe my dad. The poor guy LOVES the beach and he likes to golf while he's here and it's predicted to rain ALL WEEKEND. I'm really hoping it'll let up long enough for us to go to the beach, because that would be fun.

I have also discovered a new, very fun game. I used to just watch my belly and the movement. Now, I chase body parts!!!! It's called, how often will Navy Bean move that leg when I touch it. Turns out, until I quit touching it. The poor thing is probably wondering what this giant outside force is trying to do and why won't it just leave her alone! I don't play too often though, I know she'll be able to exact revenge soon.

Well, I should get ready. I'm going to wash my sheets because I can't actually put them on the bed by myself so since my mom's going to be here, she can't do it!!! And again, thank you!

UPDATE******
My husband is wonderful. I just got off the phone with him, and he hadn't gotten my e-mail yet, but I told him everything and he completely agrees with me. He knows his dad and he understands my frustration. He's pretty sure he must have at least one family members' phone# or e-mail address, so he's going to find that and contact them about the situation. And then he'll just talk to his dad when he sees him. So I feel much better. Not to mention that my husband will be home soon.

2 comments:

tbooty said...

yay! i'm glad you're feeling better & that you'll be having your folks with you for a bit! have a great time with them!

Unknown said...

Still think you should come "home" for the birth...lol... ;-)