Thursday, February 03, 2005

Etiquette

I live in a neighborhood with several group homes. You all know what I'm talking about. They're all harmless, and many of them work. One fellow often takes the same bus as I do. Yesterday when I was walking to the bus stop at 10:15am, as I was crossing the 6 lane major road the bus stop is on, I notice that this fellow is already at the bus stop. And then I noticed that he has decided to pee in the snow next the bus stop. Next to a major road. In plain view. He didn't even go behind the bushes that are RIGHT THERE! So, what do I do? Where do I look? Do I smile at him? Do I avoid eye contact? Do I ask why he didn't write his name, or make some other design? Does anyone know what the etiquette is when you catch someone peeing in the snow? I see him almost everyday. I guess I'm just going to remember not to eat the snow next to the bus stop.

Stacia

No comments: