Thursday, February 17, 2005

Congrats and H.B.

It's a very happy day. First CONGRATULATIONS to Bart and Camille. Their beautiful (and large, 8lbs. 13oz.) baby girl was born today at 11:22a. I haven't talked to them yet, but Camille left a message on my machine. Regardless of Francesca's size, Camille was only in labor for 2 hours, for which she is thankful. I can't wait to hold her.

And HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Andrea who turned 30 today. In addition to turning 30, she is also getting married this year. I'm sure this will be the best year ever for her.

Back to the homework,
Stacia

1 comment:

Bart's Camille said...

It's been hectic but wonderful. I am so worn out. Sorry to have missed your call the other night. Little Miss Francesca is beautiful. I'll send you the pic we took of your mom holding her. It was nice of her to come see us. Miss you!!!