Thursday, September 14, 2006

I feel like I have a stalker

Yesterday I did not answer the phone when Dee called. I was on my way out the door to the gym and I knew if I answered, I wouldn't be able to go. I felt somewhat bad, but I do have a life and I have things I need to get done. This morning, my phone rang at 7:00am. Yes, you read that right. SEVEN AM. My alarm goes off at 7:15am. Not to mention, who in their right mind calls anyone at seven in the morning? That's my time and I don't want to share it with anyone. I don't even talk to my best friend or my mom everyday and who really has an interesting enough life to talk to someone everyday for an hour!?! Both my mom and Wes think I need to talk to her and give her boundaries. I think anyone who calls someone at seven in the morning wouldn't respect boundaries anyway, but maybe I should try. It is an awkward situation because our husbands work together. But I'm starting to feel like I'm being stalked and that I have to account for all my daily actions to this woman. Why??? Why should I have to feel that way? I'm a grown woman and she ain't my mama.

5 comments:

Beth said...

Boundaries? Doesn't sound like she even has her own. Co-Dependent, sugar. Get away!

Anonymous said...

either she's REALLY lonely or she has a touch of "the crazy". i agree with queenie.

Bart's Camille said...

I've heard some odd things about some military wives and maybe it is as you said when we spoke earlier, maybe she is checking up on you since both of your husbands are out for a few days. Maybe she thinks she's getting some scoop on you. I tend to agree with Queenie.... RUN!!!!! Good luck!

Anonymous said...

dude, this is SOOO exciting. she might start leaving deer heads in your bed, though! but i am curious to see what she does next.

Anonymous said...

oh, my goodness. This is so scary,but hilarious. People are weird. Does she not have other friends? Ouch!