Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Thank you

I just want to thank all you guys for your support. I needed it. I think I'm fine now (kind-of). I realized I probably read the price list wrong, and that $2,000 was the minimum food and beverage cost, not an additional fee (hey, if you were stressing out about half a million other things and PMSing you might have mis-read it too). Wes and I are going to go see the place next week, and I really hope it's as nice as it looks on-line, because it covers a lot of stuff, including recommendation for DJs, which would just make my life so much easier.

I am still stressing out about school stuff. I really want to write a good paper, since it was due 2 1/2 years ago, but I have to finish it before I leave to see Wes. I'm not getting any prelim reading done, because I'm concentrating so much on this paper. But I do have study groups for my other stuff, so I guess I'm getting some stuff done. I'll just feel a lot better after I turn in that paper. I really do think I can spit it out this weekend if I don't do anything else, including sleeping.

I leave to see Wes next Thursday. There's a formal Navy dinner we're going to. I bought a very pretty gold colored dress. I found jewelry that matches the beautiful purse Camille got me for Christmas. I'll post pictures when I get back, and let you know about the reception place. But I can't wait to see Wes, because it might be May before I see him again.

Camille, sorry I had to go so quickly yesterday. My 3:00 appointment showed up early. I'm so glad I got to talk to you though. I miss you so much. I loved the pictures!

thanks again. Think intellectual thoughts my direction this weekend so I can finish this paper!

1 comment:

Beth said...

I can't wait to see your dress! I'm sure you'll look absolutely beautiful!