Friday, March 27, 2009

Generations

My parents and my grandma visited this week. My grandma lives in Minnesota and won't fly alone, so my mom flew to Minnesota, from Texas, and picked her up, and then flew here. I'm so glad she did though, because I realized, my grandma is starting to get old, and I don't know how much I'll be able to see her now that I have a baby. It was a great visit, but much too short.

Since we had company, we could actually get a picture with all three of us in it.

The Navy Bean (trying out for an e-trade commercial) and my parents.

All four generations. We will never get to five generations because to do so, the Navy Bean would have to have a child awfully young, and then I would kill her and it would still only be four generations.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Last year before my Granny died, my family got a picture of five generations, as one of my cousin's kids had a kid. When my Great Granny was alive and my cousin's kid was very young, we got a photo of those 5 generations as well. It's pretty rare to get though (there were a few teenage pregnancies in that bunch).

Your photo of four generations is absolutely beautiful, as are your other family photos. The NB is so damn cute!