Sunday, March 22, 2009

Four Months

My little Navy Bean is 4 months old.
(ok, she's a little older than that, but we had computer problems.)
She is such a joy to be around.
I think I've laughed more in the last 4 months than I did the previous 4 years.
Future mug shot.
Your little laugh is so infectious, even if I'm not sure what you're laughing at.
You smile all the time. You are so happy.
You fill me with joy.
But you are getting so big!
You can sit up by yourself for almost a full minute!
You love to practice standing up.
You cry when we lie you down:
big girls don't lie down!
Since you hate tummy time, I didn't expect you to roll over for awhile.
You rolled over, from your tummy to your back, on Monday.

You hand-eye coordination improves everyday.
You now take your binky out of your mouth,
examine it, and return it.
It amazes me how you learn so much, so quickly.
I just want to freeze you in time.
My favorite time is your only night feeding, when you are asleep.
You curl up against me and you are so calm and beautiful.
I can stroke your soft little head and your fluffy cheek.
When I burp you, you hold on to me,
your little cheek against mine.
You will always be my baby.


No comments: