Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Three months

My baby is three months old today. I can't believe how fast the time went and how big she has gotten. It's amazing how much of a personality a three month old can have! But she does have a huge personality, and it seems that most of it is mine.

Navy Bean, this morning.
She is a morning person, like myself. She wakes up talking, smiling, and just this week, laughing. She loves to play games, loves to talk and loves to be kissed all over. She is rarely cranky in the evenings anymore, although she still needs to be entertained.
I can hold it myself!
She can hold toys and dolls and I've seen her reposition the mirror on her play mat so she can see the baby better! She still isn't really fond of tummy time, but she likes to practice rolling over and sitting up. She LOVES to sing and dance. She hums at her mobile and you should see her little limbs go whenever she hears music. She is a joy and a wonderful companion (it doesn't hurt that she smiles every time she sees me).
I love to listen to her at night, as she grunts, roars and farts so loud that it would make a grown man blush. She makes so many cute little noises (and a few really gross ones)!

Not me! I'm a little lady.
My baby is growing up so fast. I just wish I could suspend time for a while. I can't wait to see who she'll be as she grows, but for now, I just want to cuddle with her.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

She is just adorable!

Sandi said...

I know. I'm late. I'm just now getting to go through my RSS feed from Feb. *sigh*

She is beautiful! And I know exactly what you mean about suspending time. The desire to do that gets more intense! I'm terrified now that the girls are starting to crawl, and I think I'd like to delay the panicked terror I will be operating under once they BOTH accomplish it. YIKES!