Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Snow, sleet, rain, shine

I wanted to post a picture, but I'm having technical difficulties. It's called, whenever I try to post a picture, my wireless router freezes up and I can't. If you want cute pictures, go to growingnavybean.blogspot.com

Anyway, today the Navy Bean and I decided we should go check the mail, since we hadn't since Saturday. Our mailbox is one of those communal ones, half-way down the street. So I loaded her up and we walked down there, only to discover . . . the mail box was gone. Completely gone. The little legs were still there, but laying on their sides. I think someone hit the mailbox with their car. Now I have to call the post office to find out 1) if they have it and 2) what do we do until they fix it. What a hassle!

Meanwhile, the Navy Bean is voicing her displeasure with the fact that I am trying to get her to take a nap in her crib. All her naps take place in her swing (yes, I am a bad mother), but I would like to get the afternoon ones in her crib. It's not working. Oh well.

1 comment:

Sandi said...

Just keep trying. She'll get there.