Sunday, October 26, 2008

This is easy enough

Beth tagged me for a meme and I think it's a great idea because my brain is fried and really, how much more bitching about how pregnant I am do you really want to hear?

5 Things I was doing 10 years ago:
Working on my MA in Modern European History at SMU
Working as a bill collector for a cable/telephone company
Getting a divorce
Geez, 10 years was a long time ago, how am I supposed to remember?
I think I moved (I'm pretty sure I did)
Pretty much changed my whole life (see above divorce, and MA)

5 Things on my to do list today:
water plants
write thank you notes for baby gifts
pack hospital bag
unpack my winter clothes, even though I doubt I'll be able to wear any of them this year
clean my gross kitchen

5 snacks I like:
apples with cheddar cheese
raw veggies
candy, especially Sour Patch kids and snickers
cheez-its
cheese

5 Things I would do if I were a millionaire:
pay off all our debt, including student loans
give 10% to my church
travel everywhere
give money to my family and Camille
buy a house

5 places I have lived:
Marshall, Minnesota (total of 5 years)
Las Vegas, Nevada (total of 7 years)
Dallas area, Texas (14 years)
Madison, Wisconsin (5 years)
Virginia Beach, Virginia (2 1/2 years, so far)

5 Jobs I have had:
Phone ho at Pizza Hut
Janitor at Peterbuilt truck company (this was a cool job, as I worked at the factory where they developed new trucks)
Bill collector for a cable/phone company
Clerk at the Wisconsin Historical Museum
TA at the University of Wisconsin

I am supposed to tag 5 other people, but I'm too tired to figure out who, so now I'm going to go take a nap.

4 comments:

Sandi said...

Phone Ho? Was that an exact title?

Anonymous said...

There’s a big climate difference from Minnesota, to Las Vegas. Where did you like to live the most?

Anonymous said...

Yay meme!

Bart's Camille said...

How did I miss the Peterbilt job???? OOOOOOHHHH - Want to take bets on whether it was during the whole Camille-as-a-zombie phase (aka I was w/ Morgan's Dad)?