Sunday, June 17, 2007

Deep breath in

The kids got here a day early. No big deal. It's all good. The x forgot to send enough of Victor's ADHD medication. That's not good and it's a huge deal. She's mailing it tomorrow. We've been hanging out and playing lots of games. We also went to the botanical gardens to wear the kids out. Guess who got worn out? And then, Friday night, we played the looooooooooooongest game of UUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO in the entire world. I think the Uno gods were jealous because we had been ignoring it for games like Monopoly Jr., Risk (which is supposed to be long) and Hands Down. Well, the final laugh is at the Uno gods because now I am never playing that game again. Ever. Right now everyone is golfing, except for me, because I wanted to remember what it was like to be alone. It is wonderful! I love it! I should do it more often!

1 comment:

Beth said...

Try Mad Gab...get's the whole family laughing.

And throw the damn Uno cards AWAY!