Saturday, December 08, 2007

Party like you're in the navy!

I no longer have chunks. Therefore, I was able to attend the Navy Christmas party. The food was really good, the dessert table vast, and the dancing ok. As you can see, I was incredibly over-dressed. And by over-dressed I mean I wasn't dressed like I was attending the high school prom. There were more loose boobies at this thing than you would believe. But I had been sick, so I didn't want to risk getting cold. Besides, my husband still thinks I'm the best looking wife.
Us, actually out of the house and having fun.

Don't ask, don't tell, my ass!
Getting down and dirty with those freaky navy girls.
The only real friend I have here.

We had a great time. We drank (only a little bit), we danced and we laughed a lot. We didn't win any prizes, but we still had a great time. Next year I'm going to buy a holiday dress!

No comments: