Thursday, November 10, 2005

Paper hell

These papers are driving me crazy!!!! Mostly because they fall into three different categories: 1) absolutely rocks, 2) they read but don't have a clue, or 3) didn't read and don't have a clue. I don't think my professor will let me give 10 A's and 10 C's, 10 D's and 10 F's. I could be wrong though. And I have this one paper that I know the student didn't write. But I've googled the hell out of it and can't figure out where he got it from. All I know is, this is the kid who started the last paper with "history repeats itself" and this time he's using words like semblance, ephemeral, and anomie. I can guarantee he has no idea what some of these words mean. Hell, I don't know what some of these words mean.

One final funny from an American history paper:
The old west is where the livesocks used to roam. (I guess they went extinct from over-hunting).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude, you are so gonna totally get fired for saying mean stuff about your students.

Bart's Camille said...

WHATEVER! I love anonymous posters. What an idiot. Must be one of your "F" students. I like the "so totally get fired" line. "Dude", very eloquently written.

Queen of Ass said...

Some of mine have gotten papers from prior students in the class before. Might try that?