Thursday, November 17, 2005

How sweet is that?

I talked to my mom today. And a friend of mine. And I talked to my advisor yesterday. And I ran into someone I kind of know. And they all had the same question: are you officially engaged? Well, the answer is no. I don't have a ring and I haven't been asked yet. And Wes is telling everyone that we are engaged, but he knows it's not the same. So tonight, he asked me if it would be ok if he got me an inexpensive temporary ring for now, until he can get the ring I really want. I guess he wants it to be official. I think this will probably happen over Thanksgiving. He was very cute because I can tell he's planning something, but he doesn't want me to know, but he wanted me to know that this wasn't the "real" ring. He asked me what type of ring to get. I told him either a ring from a bubble-gum machine, because it's cute and people will understand, or an aquamarine ring, because it's my birthstone. I guess I'll find out next week.

3 comments:

Bart's Camille said...

awwwwwwww. can't wait to hear all about it. sorry i missed your call. doing ok. i'll have plenty of time for you over christmas! miss you!

Anonymous said...

that is so sweet. i'm happy for you!

Beth said...

Yay! Only make sure he doesn't forget about that one you really want, dammit!